Heiny, McManigal, Duffy, Stambaugh & Anderson, P.L.C., once commonly known as the Laird Law Firm, began in 1938 when W.A. Westfall and Morris E. Laird formed a partnership, practicing law in Mason City, Iowa. The firm’s first offices were in the First National Bank Building. The firm grew and eventually moved to the Mutual Federal Building in 1970. The firm’s offices are currently located at 11 4th Street N.E., Mason City, Iowa.
Please click on the individual attorney’s name below to view his or her profile.
Firm members are also the sole owners of Cerro Gordo Abstract Company.
The attorneys are members of the American Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association, District 2-A Bar Association and Cerro Gordo County Bar Association.